Retracting a bid
Whenever you place a bid, you're agreeing to buy the item if you win the auction. However, in some situations you can retract your bid.
When you can retract a bid
You can retract a bid if:
- The description of the item has changed significantly;
- You accidentally bid the wrong amount. For example, you meant to bid $20, not $200. In this case, contact us at email@example.com to edit your bid amount;
As well as the above, timing is also important when retracting a bid:
- If there are 12 hours or more left before the listing ends, all of your bids can be retracted;
- If the listing is ending in less than 12 hours, you can retract your most recent bid if it's been less than an hour since you placed it;
- If the listing is ending in less than 4 hours, no bids can be retracted;
Folia House reserves the right to refuse the retraction request if we suspected someone was manipulating the bidding process.