Support Slow Release Pellets - 250gr - "We The Wild"
Strong roots = a healthy houseplant! Build your plant's strength and resilience over 6-8 weeks. The pellets slowly transform your soil into a complex ecosystem ripe for growth.
18+ organic inputs are diverted from landfill, lovingly processed by Australian worms and slowly preserved to capture all that goodness! All products are certified by NASAA Organic (5544M). The 200+ microbe strains slowly release into soil and help the results to absorb all the goodness from the soil. It's packed with Mycorrhizal Fungi, that acts as the plants ‘messenger'. It means your plant builds a symbiotic relationship with the soil. NPK: 4:3:2
How to use:
- To refresh soil: Mix 1-2 tbsp per plant into the topsoil every 2 months, water with Grow Concentrate.
- When repotting: Liberally mix into store bought or old soil, ensuring contact with roots.
- For germination: Crumble, moisten and coat seeds thoroughly.
You can continue using Protect throughout every season.
- Safe for pets - independently tested and verified by the Animal Poisons Centre.
- Suits most plants.
- NASAA input for Organic Product. Cert. no. 5544M
- Australian made and owned.
- No Odour
You can optionally add more value to your gift purchase with this Gift Wrapping service.